Monday, July 2, 2012

Movie: Brave


I have always been a fan of Pixar's production. Even Cars, which I was initially skeptical, becomes a favourite of mine now.


So, when I heard about Brave many moons ago, I couldnt contain my excitement. I realize that my best movie experience comes when I dont know what to expect and when the movie hit the cinema, two of my friends and I just bought the ticket and went into the movie to watch it, never know what to expect from it.


The story goes that a young Scottish princess, Merida, who are very skillful with bow and arrows, defies an age-old custom and created chaos to her kingdom and family. When things really get out of hand, she finally realizes her mistake and seek to amend the situation.


The movie has alot of action and many many cute moments. Suitable for everyone. Another must watch! Oh, and look out for the bears.

Rate: 5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...