Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Music: Overexposed - Maroon 5



Overexposed is the fourth studio album by American pop rock band, Maroon 5. Most people would have known them by now due to their recent hits like "Move like Jagger" and "Payphone". But for those who have known them earlier, songs like "She will be Loved", "This Love" and "Sunday Morning". Well, I must admit that I am one of the earlier fans and when I got to know that this new album is coming out, I got excited!

Here is a track listing for Overexposed
01. One More Night [3:39]
02. Payphone (Feat. Wix Khalifa) [3:51]
03. Daylight [3:45]
04. Lucky Strike [3:05]
05. The Man Who Never Lied [3:25]
06. Love Somebody [3:49]
07. Ladykiller [2:44]
08. Fortune Teller [3:23]
09. Sad [3:14]
10. Tickets [3:29]
11. Doin' Dirt [3:31]
12. Beautiful Goodbye [4:15]

For me, some of these songs are great but one or two of them are totally out of my grab. Since the release of the second single for this album, "Payphone" has been playing in my head day and night. Usually, I would get tired of songs stuck in my head but so far, "Payphone" is still very refreshing. Guess it would be around for a while longer.

Another song that I like from this ablum would be "Lucky Strike". The beat is nice and I dont mind listening to it as well.

"The Man Who Never Lied" also struck a chord with me for I think the lyric is good.

"One More Night", their first single from this album is a okay for me but for the rest, I dont really remember. Guess it was not worth remembering, at least for me.

Rate 3.5/5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...