Monday, July 16, 2012

Movie Trailer: Total Recall


If you were like me, you would have remember the first movie well enough, since it was such a big thing back then.

When the announcement that they would be doing a remake, I was abit reluctant initially. But when I got to know more that this remake would follow the original short story more closely, I start having second thoughts. What blew my mind is the first time watching the official trailer. The beauty of technology actually makes the overall experience better and now, I can't wait to go and watch it in cinema.

Below is the trailer that I watched. I believe most of you have watched it too. If not, please enjoy!


Movie: Total Recall
Director: Len Wiseman
Starring: Colin Farrell
              Kate Beckinsale
              Jessica Biel
              Bryan Cranston
              John Cho
              Bill Nighy

Trailer's review: 4 / 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...