Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Music: Dark Shadows OST

I didnt really watch Dark Shadows. I wasn't that interested in it.


But a friend was promoting the movie so much that when I came across the OST, I guess maybe I could give it a try.

If the OST is good, I might be interested in catching it the next time I have a chance.

Before I start commenting on the songs, let me list them out first:
01. Nights in White Satin - The Moody Blues
02. Dark Shadow (Prologue) - Danny Elfman
03. I'm Sick of You - Iggy Pop
04. Season of the Witch - Donovan
05. Top of the World - The Carpenters
06. You're the First, the Last, My Everything - Barry White
07. Bang a Gong (Get it On) - T. Rex
08. No More Mr Nice Guy - Alice Cooper
09. Ballad of Dwight Fry - Alice Cooper
10. The End? - Danny Elfman
11. The Joker - Johnny Depp

Alright, here is what I got to say about the whole OST.

Apart from the two scores by Danny Elfman and "Top of the World" by The Carpenter, the rest of the songs here totally sucks (sorry for my blunt language). I didnt finished listening to any one of the other songs. It was just not interesting enough for me to the point of being ridiculous. Not even the songs by the famous Alice Cooper could help the OST. They just sucks (sorry again)

Rate: 2 / 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...