Monday, July 9, 2012

Music: The Amazing Spider-Man OST


I haven't really seen the movie yet (due to an accident that have my ankle sprained) but I managed to came across the soundtrack and couldn't resist checking it out first. Written by James Horner, who also work on Titanic and Avatar, the scores are not bad, but not too good either. 

There are time when I could feel the "grandness" of the movie but some of the tracks are just not worth mentioning. However, these "grandness" has actually increase my expectation for the movie itself. I guess I should be going for the movie some times this week since the swelling is getting better now. (So, get ready for review on the movie soon)

Here are the list of the score just for your information:
01 – Main Title (Young Peter)
02 – Becoming Spider-Man
03 – Playing Basketball
04 – Hunting For Information
05 – The Briefcase
06 – The Spider Room (Rumble In The Subway)
07 – Secrets
08 – The Equation
09 – The Ganali Device
10 – Ben’s Death
11 – Metamorphosis
12 – Rooftop Kiss
13 – The Bridge
14 – Peter’s Suspicions
15 – Making A Silk Trap
16 – Lizard At School
17 – Saving New York
18 – Oscorp Tower
19 – I Can’t See You Anymore
20 – End Titles (Promises)

Rate: 3.5 / 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...